Sunday, January 6, 2008

Procrastination Never Prospers

I've tried to put off doing this whole "blog" thing as long as I could, honestly, I'd rather write an actual book of memoirs or rantings and ventings about food, lifestyle, government, environment, etc. but let's face it, I'm rather poor and can't afford the publishing. Besides, at the rate things are going, the printed word will probably be going extinct in the next couple of decades (gotta spend more time tracking the trailer-trash-capades of Brit & K-fed), let's turn those book stores & libraries into another "McStarbuckalds" or something the public actually wants and will use.
But I digress, after much resistance, contemplative thought and agonizing nicotine withdrawel (yeah! stickin it to the man!), I finally gave in to the "blog". My poor wife could no longer be the only recipient of my numerous disgruntlements regarding food and it's heinous treatment at the hands of "Business". Now I'm not just talking about "grrr, McDonalds-bad" or "meat is murder" ( which incidentally it is, so if you want to eat meat you should honestly face the fact that it is a dead animal rolling around in your mouth or stop picking on the vegetarians!), I'm talking about the vast majority of food that you can buy at any given store whether it's a gas station or an upscale grocery market.
I won't go into great detail just yet, most of us have plenty of time for that except for the guy who eats fast food more than 4 times a week, he'll probably miss the end, but trust me, the "Business" will make sure that I don't soon run out of irritation on which to spew forth more detail. So until next time,
Eat all that Corn! -g

No comments: